Font size

Discuss the practical use of Dramatica. Have questions about how throughlines should be used, how to create Complex Characters or even the various combinations of the 12 Essential Questions and how they will affect your story go here.
trevor
Writer

Font size

Postby trevor » Oct 30, 2015 2:43 am

I'm having problems with the font size within the query section. Specifically the help, context etc. section. I've used the set font feature within the edit tab, and used different fonts and sizes. It seems to work...until I select the different tabs within the help system whereupon it reverts back to fonts that are too small to read properly. Going back in to the set font within the edit tab I see that the change is still registered, but the result is not.
Any help, please?

KenTech
Technical Support

Re: Font size

Postby KenTech » Nov 06, 2015 3:59 pm

trevor wrote:I'm having problems with the font size within the query section. Specifically the help, context etc. section. I've used the set font feature within the edit tab, and used different fonts and sizes. It seems to work...until I select the different tabs within the help system whereupon it reverts back to fonts that are too small to read properly. Going back in to the set font within the edit tab I see that the change is still registered, but the result is not.
Any help, please?

Are you on Windows or Macintosh?

Thanks.
Ken H.
Write Brothers, Inc.
Technical Support

trevor
Writer

Postby trevor » Nov 09, 2015 1:29 am

I'm running windows 7, but from memory, I've always had this issue no matter which version of windows. The area that's affected by the problem is the box containing the tabs of: help, explain, stories etc.

KenTech
Technical Support

Postby KenTech » Nov 09, 2015 8:46 am

Currently, there is no way to change the Help Text font. This is a known limitation that will be fixed when Dramatica Story Expert for Windows becomes available (unknown ETA).
Ken H.
Write Brothers, Inc.
Technical Support

Return to “Practical Dramatica”