Introduce YourSelf Here

Discuss the practical use of Dramatica. Have questions about how throughlines should be used, how to create Complex Characters or even the various combinations of the 12 Essential Questions and how they will affect your story go here.
blackchristian888

Introduce YourSelf Here

Postby blackchristian888 » Jan 12, 2010 9:31 pm

Introduce YourSelf Here

Great Forum!! I'm Cesar and I'm new here, just browsing for some good stuff and informative posts..

philwesson

Re: Introduce YourSelf Here

Postby philwesson » Jan 17, 2010 8:58 pm

Hello Writers!

My name is Phil, and truthfully, I'm not much of a writer, but I am a storyteller. I'm working on developing a graphic novel at the moment. While I have the entire thing pretty much in my head, I could certainly use help organizing the story and covering my bases. That's where Writer's Dreamkit comes into play.
I've gotten all the way through to the Act List subsection of Storyweaving, and I've become stuck, so here I am!

diggerdave

Re: Introduce YourSelf Here

Postby diggerdave » Jan 26, 2010 4:36 pm

:D Hi. Dave here. This is the first time I have signed up on the website although I have had Dramatica Pro on my computer for a long time. Every time I try to use it I manage to get lost and lose interest in using it. Maybe now I can find some other inept writer wannabies who are in the same pot that I'm in.
I have been a writer for many years and have only managed to publish one poem. All the stories are in the old noggin but not on paper (the computer, now). That's right, paper is obsolete.
So, I'll keep dropping in here and see if I can glean some information from other beginners. Right now I see people making double helixes and all kinds of stuff with DP. Hell, I'd be happy just to write a short, short story.
Dave

Return to “Practical Dramatica”