Get your script read by Fineman Entertainment for donating

So you thought filling the blank pages was tough? Now you're ready to make your first million! So how are you going to do it? Give advice on pitching, creating a log line, contacting agents and producers, and more.
cgdx3

Get your script read by Fineman Entertainment for donating

Postby cgdx3 » Jun 20, 2015 10:31 am

I'm new here and I apologize if this is board abuse but I wanted to give people the opportunity to get read by a Hollywood Manager and support a great cause that's close to me.

I’m partnering with Michael Kolodny of Fineman Entertainment to help raise money for the 2015 Travis Roy Foundation WIFFLE Ball Benefit.

Here’s how it will work.

A $15 donation guarantees that Michael will read the first ten pages of your feature film script or television pilot.

A $25 donation guarantees he will read your entire half-hour spec pilot.

A $50 donation guarantees he will read your entire hour-long spec pilot.

A $75 donation guarantees he will read your entire feature spec.

You’ll be considered for representation by Fineman management as well as supporting a great cause. Use the following link to access my donation page via The Travis Roy Foundation’s secure website….

http://goo.gl/DzSKNP and click Give Now to make your donation.

The Travis Roy Foundation

Travis Roy has been a close friend of mine since the age of 6.  In 1995 he accepted a full scholarship to play hockey for the Boston University Terriers, the defending NCAA National Champions.  His career at BU only lasted 11 seconds, as he hit the boards awkwardly on his first shift, instantly paralyzing him from the neck down.  Michael Kolodny, also a student a BU, was in the stands watching that night.

Travis’ injury garnered national attention and not one to squander an opportunity, he started The Travis Roy Foundation with the aim of enhancing the life of individuals with spinal cord injuries and their families.

Half the money raised by the Travis Roy Foundation goes toward Quality of Life Grants to purchase adaptive equipment for individuals living with spinal cord injuries resulting in a self-reliance and the ability to be as independent as possible. Travis’ foundation is also focused on finding a cure for spinal cord injuries and has awarded over two million dollars in research grants. Learn more about it here - http://www.travisroyfoundation.org

Fineman Entertainment

Fineman Entertainment is a two-pronged entertainment company.  One side is producing and the other is talent management.  

On the producing side, Fineman Entertainment has a first look deal with FOX 21 Television Studios and is behind the upcoming A&E series DAMIEN, FX’s LIGHTS OUT as well as a pilot in development at Amazon titled TRIAL, based on the famous Paul Newman film "The Verdict".  

The management arm of Fineman Entertainment currently has over 25 clients, both directors and writers from veterans of the business to new writers working their first jobs.

Fine Print

Per his request, I will coordinate all submissions to Michael and will forward you his response. Once you make your donation please send me an email at TRFscriptread@icloud.com and I’ll instruct you from there on the submission process.

This year's Travis Roy Foundation WIFFLE Ball Benefit takes place August 14-16th so we'll be raising money and accepting donations until then.

Good luck and thank you for helping me raise money for my friend’s foundation that has helped countless people living with spinal cord injuries lead independent lives.

Thank you for taking the time,

Chad Drew

Return to “Breaking In”