I'm old, lazy and just want to make a movie worth millions..

So you thought filling the blank pages was tough? Now you're ready to make your first million! So how are you going to do it? Give advice on pitching, creating a log line, contacting agents and producers, and more.
fuzzbutt

I'm old, lazy and just want to make a movie worth millions..

Postby fuzzbutt » Dec 27, 2011 12:27 pm

Okay, so I'm honest, that's a bad start. However, it's all true- I AM old, I AM lazy and I have NO desire to have to learn all this very technical screenplay stuff from scratch at the end of my life span.

I write for magazines and have a few books (pretty successful overall) out but now I have a great (aren't they all?) little novella about 75 pages long that, everyone so far, thinks would make a better screenplay than short book or long short story.

I could buy a cool Screenplay transducer software thingie but it would be all for naught if I couldn't at least get an ear from a producer for the basic plot line and incite interest.

So, again, being totally lazy, where or who can I contact to do this stuff for me? Of course, I'd have to pay but how much is realistic for someone to handle this, from developing it into a screenplay to contacting potential producers? I have no time or abilities in this realm.

And, if I may reiterate, it's the greatest story since "Gone With the Wind!" (aren't they all?)...

:)

Silvi10
Writer

Re: I'm old, lazy and just want to make a movie worth millio

Postby Silvi10 » Nov 13, 2012 11:51 am

Hi: I am totally understand you and I am agree with you... Who is not tired after a while?
Just... tried to go a little be more, don't you think?
Yes you can, and try in the way for some and good help, you will be feel satisfied.
Get your free copy. http://www.learnhowtowriteyourscreenplay.com

Rumourd
Writer

Re: I'm old, lazy and just want to make a movie worth millio

Postby Rumourd » Feb 13, 2013 1:31 pm

I hope you're just being funny. Otherwise, the rest of us are too busy working hard to help someone like you.

Return to “Breaking In”