Have I gone crazy?

Where do ideas come from? How do you brainstorm or find new seeds to develop? Having trouble staying motivated or overcoming obstacles in your path? Share tricks and tips for finding new stories to tell and getting them on the page!
MAXUNINUPMYMN

Have I gone crazy?

Postby MAXUNINUPMYMN » Dec 02, 2009 3:20 pm

Hi Ya'll...

I am fairly new to this forum & just thought it would be a good idea to introduce myself & say "howdy".

Finally a good forum with font that I can stare at all day - which truly is good to look at!

I'm here to learn & participate. How would I best contribute?

Peace~

Robb6669
Writer

Re: Have I gone crazy?

Postby Robb6669 » Jan 20, 2013 7:56 pm

Hey Howdy.

I just wanted to reach out to you and welcome you to the furum. This is a great forum and a lot of people have great ideas about film.

Rob

Claire

Postby Claire » Jan 21, 2013 10:41 am

I'm looking for someone to work with me. As a friend mainly... I have a life story. From when I was 15 involving a lot of stuff that happens to lot of women and I how I have come out of it a stronger better person. I played with fire, got burnt - not literally.
I doubt I'll find someone but its something i'd love to do and know would be a worthwhile project... Obviously i don't want to go into details here its a personal story that needs writing and understanding.

Fingers crossed!

lizim41

Postby lizim41 » Mar 24, 2013 11:01 pm

Hello,

I am fairly new also to forums and I am so excited just knowing about how to get more traffic.

I honestly dont know how to link my website and hopefully someone will be able to help me, so what I did
is just typed in my website which is www.skyhighscreenplay.com

rosenbergrandy

Postby rosenbergrandy » Aug 21, 2015 1:21 am

I'n new here too but already like this Forum and all it's creative members.

Return to “Inspiration and Motivation”