Screenplay

krysek76

Screenplay

Postby krysek76 » Nov 12, 2014 10:36 am

I have idea on the disaster science fiction movie and I am looking someone who write to him screenplay and will find director and producer. The only thing I want in return it be co-writer.

ocelotfilms

Re: Screenplay

Postby ocelotfilms » Nov 12, 2014 10:44 pm

I'm not trying to be cruel.

Everyone has ideas.

Many people want to give a writer an idea, and "it's such a good idea and you write it, and find a writer, producer, and funding, and a director and a crew, and actors, and an editor, get the movie made and we'll split the resulting millions of dollars 50/50."

That whole concept is tossed around hollywood so much it is now a really bad joke among screenwriters.

I'm not kidding.

But, in reality, none of that matters. What matters is having a 110 page script with a commercially successful plot, some years, and a lot of luck.

The Dramatica software here will help you write that script. Or go out and seek any of dozens and dozens of books that will teach you to write that script.

Then you can have complete control of the project, because co-writing a script with someone is potentially walking into a legal, emotional, and financial minefield.

Good luck.

Return to “Announcements”