In need of help finishing a sceenplay,up to the challange?

lazarath

In need of help finishing a sceenplay,up to the challange?

Postby lazarath » Dec 26, 2013 9:26 am

hello people.

i came up with a screenplay idea about 6 years ago, i kinda worked on the plot and character development in my head for about four years and let it evolve and mature. i started writing the screenplay about two years ago and have managed to put down about 5000 words so far. saying that i feel i have bitten off more than i can chew, i have written this screen play as a trilogy and thus far only have the first film mapped out. i have planned the plot and character development of the second and third films but haven't yet commited it to paper.
What i am looking for is someone to work with me in polishing up the script for the first film for presentation, also to help develop the synopsis for the trilogy.
i have put a lot of time into developing this but would be willing to split any proceeds from the first film 75/25 should it prove successful.
I have faith in its potential and will keep chipping away at it till its done regardless of how long it may take.

If you are looking for a part time project and you have experience formatting scripts i would love to hear from you. I shall forward a copy of the script to interested parties. i think you will know quiet quickly whether this is something you would feel comfortable working on. it shouldn't take too long to finish off the first script and develop the synopsis for the trilogy.
I can only hope i find someone to help me share my vision. but can i just say to qualify for the 75/25 cut the work must be completed to a standard where it is fit for submission. we can draw an agreement up in writing should it be taken to the next level.

if you think you might be interested in this project please contact me and i will forward you a copy of the script.

Many Thanks

Matt Austin

lazarath

Re: In need of help finishing a sceenplay,up to the challang

Postby lazarath » Jan 13, 2014 9:23 pm

lazarath wrote:hello people.

i came up with a screenplay idea about 6 years ago, i kinda worked on the plot and character development in my head for about four years and let it evolve and mature. i started writing the screenplay about two years ago and have managed to put down about 5000 words so far. saying that i feel i have bitten off more than i can chew, i have written this screen play as a trilogy and thus far only have the first film mapped out. i have planned the plot and character development of the second and third films but haven't yet commit-ed it to paper.
What i am looking for is someone to work with me in polishing up the script for the first film for presentation.

if you think you might be interested i am posting little parts of the screen play each week on Blogger (Phoenix Rising, a screenplay in the making)
Have a look and see what you think. i would be happy to hear from you

Many Thanks

Matthew Austin

Return to “Announcements”