Full Scren mode

Do you have suggestions for Movie Magic Screenwriter? What features would you like to see added or changed?
timetraveller

Full Scren mode

Postby timetraveller » Feb 20, 2009 8:16 am

The only thing I miss in this "almost" perfect software is the fullScreen mode. I'm talking about something similar to fullscreen feature in "Montage".

As writer, sometimes I need to concetrate "absolutely" in the words I'm writing, and this feature would be perfect for this purpose...

Please, do an update that includes this feature..PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE....

kayanat

Re: Full Scren mode

Postby kayanat » Mar 24, 2009 10:04 pm

My online vidoes are slow in full screen mode? I have a windows 2000, 10 g hard drive. reg stick of memory. When i watch the vidoe's in reg little screen it play all vidoes fine , but full mode seems a bit slow, any suggestions?

Gorman

Re: Full Scren mode

Postby Gorman » Apr 06, 2009 8:37 pm

I have to agree with timetravelier. I love MMS6 and I gush about it whenever anyone asks me about screenwriting software. However having had full screen mode in IWork and even my blogging software I have been spoiled with the experience of a distraction free work mode. I especially like the idea of using it during my f "throw-up" draft. Please look into adding this in an update.

Thanks!

Return to “Screenwriter Wishlist”