Storyengine Resizing

Discuss the practical use of Dramatica. Have questions about how throughlines should be used, how to create Complex Characters or even the various combinations of the 12 Essential Questions and how they will affect your story go here.
JenWhetham

Storyengine Resizing

Postby JenWhetham » Dec 14, 2013 8:44 pm

Howdy,

I am using a MacBookPro circa 2010 updated iOS with standard screen resolution & updated Dramatica Story Expert 5.0, however the Storyengine page only allows me to change the window size using the lower right corner which would be fine, however I am unable to scroll down to see the bottom of the page or even the window where information is displayed for every Storyform.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated except for my grammatical usage & sentence structure as my boyfriend made this entry for me-- yeah me!

Jen

Ghost Written by her BF

Chris Huntley
Site Admin

Re: Storyengine Resizing

Postby Chris Huntley » Dec 16, 2013 9:46 am

The best way around limited screen space with the Story Engine is to reduce the Font Size. I've found that if you reduce it to 9pt it will fit into a 1024 x 768 screen. You can change the font by pressing CMD+T while in the Story Engine to bring up the Font Preferences window. You may also gain some screen space by turning OFF the icon tool bar at the top. This can be done through the View menu or by pressing SHIFT+CMD+T.
Chris Huntley
Write Brothers Inc.
http://dramatica.com/
http://screenplay.com/

JenWhetham

Re: Storyengine Resizing

Postby JenWhetham » Dec 17, 2013 6:21 pm

Howdy,

I will bring that to her attention-- I believe she reduced the font size, however it made if very small & difficult for me to read. The toolbar is something I hadn't thought of...I don't use a Mac very often.

Thanks again...Jen's BF.

Return to “Practical Dramatica”