HI! I am new here.

Need help with the forums? Post your suggestions, questions and comments about using the message board.
JAMES333

HI! I am new here.

Postby JAMES333 » Aug 06, 2013 8:50 am

Hello All,

My name is James and I usually refer to myself as James333 online and I am presently maintaining a website
-screenplaywritingtopsecrets.com .

For years, I have enjoyed writing a lot.I am of the opinion that my primary skill is analysis and not just
writing,but in the real sense of it, you can't just observe and think for too long without necessarily writing
down your thoughts and this makes me to write a lot.

This is the part of my motivation for getting involved here.So, I need all the help I can get with marketing.
Therefore,I am looking forward to meeting and exchange views with everyone in the forum.All the best in your
ventures.

Thanks for listening,
James

butterfly

Re: HI! I am new here.

Postby butterfly » Oct 19, 2013 10:07 am

Hi James,

My name is Dawn but my user name is Butterfly I am also new here and just wanted to say hi. I havent really begun to write as yet but for years since my teens
I have been interested in films. I have just started a diploma in screenwriting a month ago and i am so excited i have finally started my journey in writing for film. I just want to wish you the best of luck in your venture and hope to exchange my ideas and views with people like you. Thanks for listening, Butterfly

Return to “Using the Forums”