Looking for short film scripts for indie film

Are you looking for a writing partner? Do you want a partner in the same town, or is half way around the world fine too? Do you have a script that you would like critiqued? Give us the pitch and tell us how to get in touch with you.
place57

Looking for short film scripts for indie film

Postby place57 » Oct 06, 2013 4:03 am

Hi all,

I am looking for short film scripts for a 5-10 minute indie film.

For location I am looking for a home setting because, well I own a home and I can set up with out time constraints or worrying moving things around. For genera I am looking for anything but horror. And cast size I would prefer a cast of two to five. I have access to professional actors.

About me: I have been creating training films and animations for about 10 years. Other than several 48hr films this is my first try at a full blown, thought out, film that is not constrained by a 48 hour time limit. This is a zero budget film. I own all the equipment because I have been shooting training films for 10 years and have an extensive equipment list including professional camera, lenses, stabilization, lighting, and sound equipment.

My personal website is: http://www.justme.us I have a few show reels on the site.

If you are interested please send scripts to bobplace @ justme.us

Thanks, and I am looking forward to working with you.

Bob

Return to “Corkboard”