ONLINE Script Contest w FEEDBACK/EXPOSURE SCREENPLAYFEST.COM

Are you looking for a writing partner? Do you want a partner in the same town, or is half way around the world fine too? Do you have a script that you would like critiqued? Give us the pitch and tell us how to get in touch with you.
josephwf13

ONLINE Script Contest w FEEDBACK/EXPOSURE SCREENPLAYFEST.COM

Postby josephwf13 » Oct 20, 2010 1:46 pm

If anyone is interested in FEEDBACK on their work, SCREENPLAY SOFTWARE, and PITCHING. Check out: www.ScreenplayFest.com.

It’s a new Online Screenplay Festival hosted by Philadelphia. Writers submit their work for only $20. Screenplays are uploaded Online for producers, agents, industry execs, and anyone to leave feedback and review, and they can even contact the writer if they’re interested in the screenplay. Highest rated scripts win awards valuing over $1000 to improve and expose your screenplay.

Even if your not submitting, it’s fun to read other writers work and the best reviewer receives a $40 award. SCRIPPED is an online software for screenwriters, similar to FINAL DRAFT – Screenplay Fest donates this as an award as well as a ticket to the biggest face-to-face pitching event in LA – GREAT AMERICAN PITCHFEST – as well as 3 different types of Analysis Packages. Come check it out… www.ScreenplayFest.com

TESTIMONIALS::

"I have HUGE gratitude for what Screenplay Fest did for me. It has been a great door opener." --Dave Kraft, "Full-Contact"

"I managed to get 5 producers to read my script! I'm very happy with Screenplay Fest's results, and I want to thank you for helping to make them happen! I'll be sure to spread the word about Philadelphia's Screenplay Fest!" --Jaqueline Stahl, "Near Death Tango"

"Screenplay Fest provided exposure to a fostering community of fellow writers and film fans that added fuel to my creative tank." --David Ebeltoft, "You Were Once Called Queen City"

"Congratulations to Screenplay Fest on successfully organizing a unique competition!" --Don Adams, "Kingbird"

josephwf13

Re: ONLINE Script Contest w FEEDBACK/EXPOSURE SCREENPLAYFEST

Postby josephwf13 » Oct 20, 2010 1:48 pm

1st Place

A) A complimentary pass to the GREAT AMERICAN PITCHFEST - where you may pitch your idea to 50+ executives. FACE to FACE pitches with Industry Execs.

B) Screenwriter and Professor Joe Gilford from STORY RESCUE has a one on one analysis with the writer to improve their screenplay. Via Telephone or In Person depending on travel.

C) One year membership to SCRIPT PIPELINE where you may pitch online to agents and producers. Free admission into their Screenwriting Contest. And, a free Analysis from their Analysis Department.

D) MY SCRIPT NEEDS HELP offers their Coverage Package on your screenplay.

E) SCRIPT DELIVERY sends a free blast/pitch of your screenplay to 4,500 executives, including agents, managers, and producers.

F) One year pro membership to SCRIPPED - the leading provider of online screenwriting software. Also, Scripped finds scripted and unscripted written content for movie producers, web producers, brands and agencies. Furthermore, Scripped Pro includes discounts to their screenplay contest partners. Clients include: Spike TV, Edward Burns (Saving Private Ryan), Steven de Souza (Die Hard), and more.

G) Visit our website www.ScreenplayFest.com for more information.

Sponsor:Great American PitchFest, Story Rescue, Script Pipeline, My Script Needs Help, Script Delivery, Scripped

Cash Award Value: 100 U.S. Dollar
Value of Goods/Services: 1,000 U.S. Dollar

Honorable Mention
A) Your Screenplay and Email remains posted on our website for agents, managers, and producers to read and contact you.

B) Screenplays / log lines are sent to our executive contact list.

C) The TOP FOUR receive a 1-year pro membership to SCRIPPED - the leading provider of online screenwriting software. Also, Scripped finds scripted and unscripted written content for movie producers, web producers, brands and agencies. Furthermore, Scripped Pro includes discounts to their screenplay contest partners. Clients include: Spike TV, Edward Burns (Saving Private Ryan), Steven de Souza (Die Hard), and more.

D) Visit our website www.ScreenplayFest.com for more information.

****Honorable Mentions include the FOUR GENRE WINNERS and as many more scripts we/votes deem suitable and worthy of recognition.

Sponsor:ScreenplayFest, Scripped

Value of Goods/Services: 90 U.S. Dollar

Return to “Corkboard”