Any offers to help author an Episodic Series?

Are you looking for a writing partner? Do you want a partner in the same town, or is half way around the world fine too? Do you have a script that you would like critiqued? Give us the pitch and tell us how to get in touch with you.
thirteen75

Any offers to help author an Episodic Series?

Postby thirteen75 » Apr 18, 2009 8:50 am

I have been (nearly) obsessing over a story idea with (I feel) great potential for an episodic series. I want to use one GAS-storform to cover the entire series as a whole, as well as a nested storyform to examine smaller parts (multi-epsode story-archs) even more deeply.

Say I look at the Grand-Stroyform as Larger Group Entity characters (a Corporate Mega-conglomerate as a MC Throughline).

I print out the PSR, ond delve even deeper. Creating a storyform for each ARC, the Grand MC (Corporate) Concern becomes a Multi-episode Arc Objective(Overall) Concern, as well as the entire cast of characters, and I can create a CEO, a Board Chairman, etc to deal with smaller (but equally important) personal problems within the greater context.

I know this will mean (A lot! i.e. 49) storyforms ( 4 Acts in Grand Storyform x 4 Scenes per Act x 3 veiws (MC, IC, Relatinship) ) and a lot of work to flesh each form out. I might even need a co-auth to help.

But a greater benefit, as I can see, I'll be exploring MANY Daramtica Genres within the one Grand work, Right?

As far as my Request, I have already used Storyview to look at the story idea and it helped me immensely (MUCH GRATITUDE Chris + Mel!), as it pointed out some GAPING holes in my idea. I'd like to request any help via Email and Inst Messenger that my superior colleagues are willing to offer.

Return to “Corkboard”