WINDWALKERS!

Tell us what you think about the latest release. Got any news on an upcoming film? Let us know. Talk about scripts or screenwriters here. Tell us who your favorite writers are. Talk about their body of work and debate with others why one writer is better than another...
damienforge

WINDWALKERS!

Postby damienforge » Jun 09, 2015 2:27 am

Hi there! I'm new to the forum thank you for accepting me! I've been working for 2 years now on a

badass animated series called WINDWALKERS, which really need you today and that is why I'm writing

here. This is not a viral buzz campaign or anything like this, this really concerns a small

creative studio and its survival!!

WINDWALKERS is based on the best selling sci-fi novel The Horde of the counterwind written by the

French author Alain Damasio (also author of the AAA video game Remember me).

On a world devastated by powerful winds, WINDWALKERS is the story of a group, trained and raised

to oppose the winds and find their origin. It is an epic action team story meant to touch our

deepest essence, and remind us that to LIVE AUTHENTICALLY means to BE IN MOVEMENT and to BE

CONNECTED.

Designed by stars from AVATAR, PACIFIC RIM, JUPITER ASCENDING, MATRIX, FINAL FANTASY, this

independent project can only live with your help, to stay free and because it is the purpose of

the story: being connected, walking together!

Check it out on Kickstarter until July 1st

http://kck.st/1PMw0Uy

damien

KittyCathy

Re: WINDWALKERS!

Postby KittyCathy » Sep 03, 2015 9:35 am

Quite interesting initiative. Good luck.

Return to “Movie Talk”