Script Writer Wanted

Television writing is perhaps the fastest changing field and craft there is. From sitcoms to mini-series, and networks to cable, this is the channel to talk and learn.
IrishBOBSister

Script Writer Wanted

Postby IrishBOBSister » Jul 22, 2014 10:02 am

I write ads, radio scripts for commercial spots, and Facebook postings for the motorcycle dealership I work for. I've also written a treatment for a television series that I've registered with the WGA. My problem is I don't know how to translate what I've got from the treatment into a working script so I'm looking for a writer with experience in scripts.If the writer happens to have a passion for life on two wheels - i.e. a motorcycle enthusiast - even better. I don't have the time to learn this for myself, so I'd like to find someone who would be willing to collaborate and share credit (just as I don't have time to learn about motorcycle maintenance, so when my bike needs service I take it to a professional). If you'd like more information, please ask. If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, please feel free to contact me by email: IrishBOBSister@gmail.com
Thank You!

Return to “Television”