Page 1 of 1

Exporting MMS6 To Word

Posted: Mar 20, 2014 4:21 pm
by drutgat
I just did a test trying to export just under a page of dialogue in the Radio Show Template to MS Word 11.

There is a consistent error in which the dialogue is displayed in the line below the character name (but, correctly, to the right of the character name).

Any ideas about how I can address this so that the dialogue line starts opposite the character name?


Re: Exporting MMS6 To Word

Posted: Mar 23, 2014 8:12 pm
by drutgat
There are also some errors with numbers displayed as degree signs (small O's above text) when trying to export to PDF.

I have spent a lot of time over the last A few days transcribing an interview for teaching next week, and I have to be able to put out the electronic version of the file.

I thought that the bugs in Movie Magic Screenwriter 6 around export to RTF would have been ironed out long ago, and I must say that I find it quite frustrating to think that I will have to go through the file and correct all of these mistakes in order to make my presentation look professional.

If there is no 'workaround' for this, I would hope that the next version of MMS with not only address this kind of error, but would actually have a working export to MS Word, and WordPerfect, never mind making sure that RTF functions perfectly with straight text and numbers.

Definitely a mark against MMS.