Expo and things

Discuss how to use this leading screenplay formatting software. Have a tip? Question? Post it here and share ideas.
BrianReynolds
Writer

Expo and things

Postby BrianReynolds » Oct 12, 2010 10:52 am

It was great to meet you guys at the expo! I picked up streamline and I'm looking forward to using it on a script where I haven't already done a line by line check for places to save pages. Even on "polished scripts" its saved me a lot of space, but I think it will really shine on rougher drafts.

I'm in the middle of rewrites on three different scripts (we got requests from some pretty big companies, WB, Village Roadshow, etc. :-)) and I'm dying for a functional find/replace window and some of the other changes you mentioned as part of the maintenance update. Do you have an ETA on that?

Also, is there any way to change the default title page? I know it seems like a little thing, but having to input our names and contact info once and then having it appear on every script would be really cool. Especially when people ask for the first 10-20 pages and I want to cut and paste to a new document.

Thanks and keep in touch!

KenTech
Technical Support

Re: Expo and things

Postby KenTech » Oct 19, 2010 9:51 am

Hi Brian,

It was nice to meet you at the expo. Can you elaborate more on the non-functioning find/replace dialog? I don't remember talking to you about that. It might have been one of the other guys.

To change the default title page, open the script that has the formatting settings and title page you wish to have. Then, click on Format > Make Default for All New Documents.
Ken H.
Write Brothers, Inc.
Technical Support

Return to “Using Screenwriter”