A "How Do I" Question: COLOR

Discuss how to use this leading screenplay formatting software. Have a tip? Question? Post it here and share ideas.
Thomas
Published Writer

A "How Do I" Question: COLOR

Postby Thomas » Dec 22, 2009 5:10 pm

I purchased this software after mucking about with FD for a bit. What attracted me to MMS was the navidoc panel. I write using a 37 inch hi-def TV for a monitor, which makes the navidoc pretty much perfect.

One thing I noticed when comparing the two programs was that FD had an option where yew could not only set the font for an element, but also the COLOR. Granted, this would be very rarely used, but I did create a comic book template with FD that used color and I think it worked well, being as it was for a comic book.

I see in the top menu that yew can add buttons for red, blue, and green text. (Which is what I was using.) Is there a way to preset an element for a specific color so clicking the menu button is not necessary?
The Honorable Thomas A. McKean
http://www.thomasamckean.com
Partner in Policymaking
Author, Soon Will Come the Light: A View From Inside the Autism Puzzle
Author, Light on the Horizon: A Deeper View from Inside the Autism Puzzle

KenTech
Technical Support

Re: A "How Do I" Question: COLOR

Postby KenTech » Dec 23, 2009 4:22 pm

Unfortunately, you cannot do that in Screenwriter 6. I have added that feature to our Screenwriter 7 wish list as a suggestion.
Ken H.
Write Brothers, Inc.
Technical Support

Thomas
Published Writer

Re: A "How Do I" Question: COLOR

Postby Thomas » Dec 23, 2009 4:29 pm

KenTech wrote:Unfortunately, you cannot do that in Screenwriter 6. I have added that feature to our Screenwriter 7 wish list as a suggestion.

Thank yew. :)
The Honorable Thomas A. McKean
http://www.thomasamckean.com
Partner in Policymaking
Author, Soon Will Come the Light: A View From Inside the Autism Puzzle
Author, Light on the Horizon: A Deeper View from Inside the Autism Puzzle

Return to “Using Screenwriter”